* Thx for visit ^^ *

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

= Life =

Everythg has starting, has ending.

I'm late in update my blog again.


last saturday and sunday.
2 acitivities filled my weekends.


Saturday.
F5 + upper F6 graduation.
at SEGI college.
as a good prefect. xD
i went there duty.
* thanks Thung pui me sms, chase away my boringness. =X


although it's quite bored,
and my legs are damn sour, because of keep standing,
but i gained lots experience.

we started our secondary life at 13yrs old.
5 years, tat seems like long, but actually tat's not really long.
i saw seniors, took certificate, took photos.
i was thinking, not much longer, i'll be here too. funny. ==

+ graduation is an end for secondary life, but a new start for future +


Sunday.
prefect farewell party.
at Perangsang Templer Golf Club, Rawang.

overall nt bad.
but my performance is damn bad. ==
mic problem and my problem. ==

took photos.
the last event with F5's seniors.
sad.

another event show an end.
i will appreciate everythg.
appreciate , because i meet all of u. =]
thanks.

+ farewell party is an end of a part of life, but a new start for coming's +






ytd.
went Jiang Lin's & Joann's house.
coming is Liyee's.
xD

seems like tis holiday adi feels lazy to go out.
i juz love go other's house. =D











You're really special.
You make me have a special towards you.














An end means another starting.

good luck to all. =]














- secret -

No comments:

Post a Comment