* Thx for visit ^^ *

Saturday, December 25, 2010

SHOCKED~ =O


WOW~
juz like the pic~
=O

sorry~
i noe my update is late~


hmm.
23/12/2010

morning 8am badminton with yee.
for 6match~
fuyoh.
damn shiok.

den bath.
den wait for her mum.
wait dao abt 11am.

omg.
my hp start from 10++ den keep vibrating.
all sms sms and call~
!! @@
make me getting nervous.
@@

lol?
others adi noe our results b4 we reached school.
but they dwn tell us.
last minute told.
we totally shocked~ juz like =0
"O" shape mouth. ~~

reached school.
rushed to canteen.
nt really many ppl there.
saw my form teacher sat there.
she was so bored. ==
left abt 5 ppl nt yet get only.

once saw the slip.
again =o.
den checked izzit my name.
lolx.

i really never expected before.
whole world like pausing~
dno is real or dream~ @@

surprising.
really surprising.
dno wad to say.
@@

4GirlsGangz =]


left me and yee.
went jusco.
ate lunch.
watched [[ juz call me nobody ]]

lol.
a funny movie.
acceptable.

den walkwalk.
walk dao supermarket.
@@

thanks to uncle for fetching me back =)





wulala.
totally shocked.

although juz a normal Christmas.
but tat was the best Christmas Present for me and my families.
thanks to everybody who wishes me and gv me support during the exam time.



Merry Christmas =)














- khai uin -
thanks god~

No comments:

Post a Comment