* Thx for visit ^^ *

Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy 16th Birthday :)

19052011

Happy 16th Birthday :)


hmm.
paiseh here because this post is goona full with MARIO !
he is just too cute. xDD


1stly.
i wan to say.
the birthday person never have more luck or feel easier in the exam.
SEJARAH.
byebye ~
it makes me had a suffering birthday eve -.-


okay. come back ~

1st.

Thanks to my dear dad and mum !
They worked hard and take care of me for 16 years.
They never treat me badlly.
Daddy and Mummy, thank you.
i'm bad in showing my LOVE.
but i love you ♥



2ndly.

edit from the pic ...

To : MY DEAR FRIENDS and FAMILY

THANK YOU .
YOU'RE SPECIAL !

From : Uin


Yea. u all are special enough !
coloured my day.
although it was sejarah day -.-




Google search . IT WAS TOO CUTE ! ♥

can i have 1?
but i'm not willing to eat it.
too cute and nice ! ♥



Again the birthday in the exam.
but ...

A card with wishes.
Special and nice.
Thanks my 4girl gangs ♥ and friendSS.

The birthday songSSS

Wishes at sms and facebook and plurk
THANKS !


Cake from friends and mum
appreciate =]

A special sweet
A special KITKAT
special enough ! thanks !



the 16th birthday.

it's simple but memorable.
fulled with wishes.

i ♥ you, my family.
i ♥ you, my friends.

I appreciate.
I feel warm.





Happy :)









- khaiuin-

- 16th now ! :) -

No comments:

Post a Comment