* Thx for visit ^^ *

Thursday, September 10, 2009

= 1st =

tis article should is 1st article abt my life in tis blog.
yesterday tat article is juz simply type it.
simply introduce.
wad a boring article.
==
paiseh for it. ><

* i m testing blogspot izzit reali so gd. >< *

yes-yesterday get my class's photo.
eee.
no comment?
juz feel like funny.
cuz no label show tat tis class is 2Mahir.
==

den yesterday should get my prefect's photo.
but after tat realize there r nt enuf of photos.
==
go kutip all n send it to photography club again.
==

today get my cutie ants.[kertas seni of august test].
nt a high marks.
nvm la.
juz colouring.
i m nt talented in tis. ><


i think nth special le barh.
juz same choi shoi in class wif my 4 girl gangz's members. ^^





* i dunno why i will treat her differently compair wif u *
* mayb.. something tat we dno? == *

No comments:

Post a Comment