* Thx for visit ^^ *

Friday, September 18, 2009

♥ rubik cube ♥

holiday.
10days.

wad to do.


but there are soooooo mani homeworks.


haiz.






yesterday.

my moral teacher / form teacher.

laz day teach us.

she is goin to bersalin.

n after tat she wun teach in our skul again.

sob. ><

wish teacher n her baby healthy oways. =)







the cuming week we bak to skul will have a "surprise".

ours new form teacher.

Pn.Soon // Pn.Ng Kwee Teng // Pn.Lim Teng Lui.

either one will b ours new form teacher.

><
waiting the "surprise". ^^











I luv my geo teacher- Pn.Umi. ><

i ask angpow from her.

den she said gv me angpow packet.

i say wadever.

den yesterday when i got bak my geo nota.

inside "giap" a green angpow packet.












i opened the packet.
hv a small paper.













can u read it?

a bit blur.

paiseh.


so cutie. ><



i will finish ur geo folio.^^





these days.

i cum bak my luvly rubik cube's life.

><



as my title.

♥ rubik cube ♥.

><

nw plying 4x4x4 d.

bt.

comfuse me.@@



jia you jia you.





for those form3's friens. cousins.

dun too pressure in urs study o.

although ned work hard.

but oso take care urself o.

jia you~








* 也许. 一开始就是一个错误的选择. 没有开始. 就没有现在. *



* 也许. 我不应该答应. *




* 努力寻找中..... *

2 comments:

  1. wah~
    so fast play 4x4x4 d?
    i dunno where gt sell it...
    juz always sell 3x3x3 d...
    next time u muz teach me ah~
    haha...

    >Chau Han<

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuz 3x3x3 hv a bit sienz liao mar.
    hehe.
    yuan ben is wan ply 2x2x2 1st d.
    but cant buy it.
    haha.
    no problem.
    ^^

    thx for visit my blog.
    cum often yar. ><

    ReplyDelete