* Thx for visit ^^ *

Sunday, January 24, 2010

= skul + party =

yoyo.
ytd.
saturday.
skul replacement.
of cuz i went skul.
><



after duty.
a small anual meeting.
for new AJK 2010.
and sum speech from teachers.

den gotong-royong.
decorate the board of bilik pengawas.
lala~
so NICE~
><


bak to class.
chit chat wif friens.
say lame d.
yellow d.
==
summore say ppl bad words.
shouldn't mar.
^^


went home.
den went for tuition.
6++ fetch Joann and went to Hui Ming's b'day party.


reach thr.
ply wif her petS.
rabbit..my miao~=p
dog.
tortoise.
fish.
><



den start bbq.
chit chat.
walao.
say dao...==
we are the only table so HIGH~
thankz me la.
i make u all HIGH and ENJOY~
><
kelvin. khai uin.
khai uin. kelvin.
lolx.



den.went in her home.
ply piano.
form a CHOIR.
lolx.
wif Jia Min conductor.
haha.
i b pianist.



the cake is piano style neh.
so nice~


after ate den ply few songs.
enjoy xia.
den went home.




nice day.
but tired.
+_+



no photo wif me.
i think others will upload to facebook.
=)




aiyorrrrrr.
my hp ar.
rosak.
rosak screen.
rosak mike.
if repair ned at least RM150++ leh.
how?

* sorry tat i din reply ur msg if u sms me. =)








happy b'day to all January's friens & family.














- i wil try my best to do it well. : )















- secret -

2 comments:

  1. hey..tat khai uin n kelvin is me fa xian d leh..
    snatch my gong lao..><...jk
    luckily u din write tat fish fish thg..
    shh...our secret..><

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok.
    u r creator.
    happy?

    fish fish thg.
    ltr i write jor my blog bcum swimming pool.
    ....

    ReplyDelete