* Thx for visit ^^ *

Thursday, January 21, 2010

= Start =

it's Thursday today.
3rd week of skul.
o.o
many thgs had start.


in class.
ermm.
nth special la.
stil the same.
so much homeworks.
and chg the time table.
chg my math and sivik teachers.
yerr.
why chg away my gd math teacher neh?
><


for club.
CNY is cuming.
busy preparing for BC club d performance.
+_+
aiyo.
keep chg chg chg.
and the practice time so short.
how can us perform nicely?
==


ermm.
for prefects.
i started my new prefect's life yesterday.
a new percubaan prefect. ^^
and...
had a good kakak angkat.
=)
thanks her alots.
hv my aim everyday.
hope i can done it.


for my afternoon session d juniors.
hope today our meeting can help u all.
hope u all can solve urs problem as early as possible.
next week start gt UR juniors.
u all wil get more comfusing.
i noe it's nt easy to solve everythg.
but do it all ur best la.
=)
jia yous.





these days myself nt in a veli gd condition.
serious flu.
headache.
sore throat.
omg.
==
take k.











- everythg starts -
- challenges -















- secret -

2 comments: