* Thx for visit ^^ *

Saturday, October 3, 2009

♥ 中秋节2009 ♥

mooncake festival.
chinese tradisional festival.
tis yr nt so 热闹.
mayb..
PMR cuming soon?
==

for me.
after tuition.
went to granma house.
took dinner.
den ply UNO wif cousins.
zz.
my 1st time ply UNO.
haha.
and i WIN. ^^

den go out ply candles n latterns.

* tradisional latterns *


* lattern tat get free from buying bah gua[我来也] ==''' *


* a candle light up n put on a "gat zai"
den put on tissue roll == *


* took wif my aunt's hp. look like veli 艺术. lol *

its reali boring.
search for mani lame things to do.
example put candle on Gat Zai.==
lazly went to read 哥妹俩. =='''
or mayb..
we are reali getting bigger n elder?
haha.

after tat bak home.
on9.
watch tv.
sms.
ply cube.
==

these days less ply my 4x4x4 cube.
cuz keep rushing my folio.
now finally finished all my folios.
its sooo happy~ ^^

but.
its adi October.
final exam cuming.
its time to study hard.
but.
only noe to SAY. xD


>> wish all my blog visitors , my friens , my family <<
* Happy Mooncake Festival~~ *








2 comments:

  1. 我来也...haha...我来也...hahahaha....u not say u got ply wad wad pop pop mie???

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    reali so funny mar?
    ==

    lol.
    ya.
    bt nt i ply mar.
    cousins ply.
    ==
    i kena them boom tim.
    ==

    ReplyDelete