* Thx for visit ^^ *

Friday, October 2, 2009

= Celebration of National Day =

heauwz.
it's sooooooo tired today.
legs are soooooo sour.
walk n stand for so long.
in skul even sit oso din more than 15minutes.==
i din enter my class wif my bag today.
i regret to bring bag. ==

12++ reached skul.
in b.pengawas dicuss sumth.
den went to pintu.
duty for half an hour.
went to search for pn.Bong.
bla bla bla.

start study.
arrange prefects to the class tat din hv teachers.
summore ronda.
for 3 periods b4 recess.
my legs r starting sour. ==

recess time.
look like goin to rain.
but lazly the celebration din cancel.

after recess.
kumpul in b.pengawas again.
zz.
miss the time.
kena scold again =='''

walk here n walk thr.
ronda here n ronda thr.
my legs~sam fu u jor~ X_X
bt of cuz oso sam fu my juniors~my prefects~

sketsal.
help to settle the PA.
quite messy tat time.@@

den penyampaian of mani competitions.
we 4_gals_gangz get 3rd of the benda ciptaan.
when the MC read ours names.
bt we like dno wat r happening.
lolx.==

banner.
for afternoon section.
prefects group get 1st.
although i din take part.
bt i oso proud of it.^^



it's reali tired today.
my legs~
thx Yi Ling's water too~ xD








* I & HaiHwei * [took when Wen Yi Ri]
Happy b'day to Hai Hwei~

for ytd.[01/10]
hehe.

sorry for late present.
n hope u will like to SMALL present.
hehe. =)

PMR jia you~
gd luck n all the best~












* it's reali difficult to make decision. @@ *
* however oso ned to make it *

No comments:

Post a Comment