* Thx for visit ^^ *

Monday, October 12, 2009

= Laz minute =

today suppose hv go to skul.
tell sumbody almost i wil go.
but laz minute 4_gals_gangz din go.
><



actualy go skul n stay at home nt the veli big difference for me.
juz...
go skul at least hv ppl keng gai wif me.
stay at home juz facing computer n tv.
boring~ @@


mayb..
it's a rest for me.
i adi recover a lots.
thx friens those concern me.
thx. ><




PMR.
tmr is the laz day.
i think tis is the day.
tat form3's friens hope veli veli long time ago.
haha.
but all tis is [[bitter 1st sweety after]].
><


but ours bitter is cuming.
T_T
final exam.
after deepavali.
revision?
no.
barn buddy?
yea.
lol.

















Yi Ling.
sorry yar.
dun lao me la.
forgv me.
><
ur today sure veli nice d.
^^


Jin Yee.
sorry too.
tell me ur secret on Wednesday la.
><














* 也许有时候不该想酱多 *
* 开心就好 =) *

No comments:

Post a Comment